Thursday, May 19, 2011

Berry Berry Kix...who knew?

I was browsing the cereal aisle in Walmart last week when I happened to find Berry Berry Kix - hadn't seen them in years! Apparently, it is very new back on the market, because I don't see it listed on the Kix Web site. It is also improved (in my opinion)!!

The ingredients are simple, and they don't use artificial colors/flavors! You can tell the cereal has a very natural berry color, not a fluorescent glow. My kids LOVED it! This is not a cereal that is as healthy as your Kashi types, but with only 7 grams of sugar per serving, I'm happy and so are my kids.

3 comments:

  1. found this a few weeks ago here--kiddo's not too big on cereals anyway-he tends to eat them dry instead of with milk---not too bad-and love that it doesn't have artificial colorings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened? no posts in a long time. hope you're all ok :)

    ReplyDelete