Friday, May 21, 2010

WAY TOO BUSY!

What was I thinking, letting my son play baseball and soccer and my daughter play baseball and take gymnastics (all at the same time)? Have I lost my mind? Funny thing is, I wouldn't trade it for the world and neither would my kids. Remind me that I said that this time next year when we'll probably do it all over again. ;)

I haven't posted many pics of meals or recipes because we've been doing the bare minimum most nights lately. I get off work at 5:00, pick up the kids, get home around 5:30 and have to be at the ball field at 6:30 on most nights. Throw in homework, baths, and an 8:00 pm bedtime, and meals have to be quick! The crock pot has been my friend!

As my son gets older, he's excited to be able to do  more and more "grown up" things, like making food for himself. It has been very nice for me too - he can make sandwiches while I'm getting everything together to get out the door!

I hope to have more time for meal and recipe postings by mid June when things slow down for us. Summer cooking equals lots of grill time. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment