Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm still full!

Oh how I love Thanksgiving. It isn't commercialized, it focuses on something so simple and pure (thankfulness and family), and there is massively delicious food involved. Real food...food you have to spend days cooking. Ahhhhhhhh....

My kids thoroughly enjoyed the holiday as well. I have been witness to many Thanksgiving meals where the kids barely had anything on their plates because they didn't know how to react to a "real" meal. How sad! Holidays are a great time to introduce your kids to new foods, especially if you have various family members bringing dishes that might not be what you typically make at home. I've already gotten my sister's pasta salad recipe!

Part of the spread...I couldn't fit it all in one photo!

Grayson's (first) plate - his favorite was the Tofurkey (my sister is vegan).
Harper's favorite was my mom's sweet potato pudding.

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving...keep enjoying those leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment