Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Heart Kashi, AAF!

I can't say enough good things about Kashi products. They are healthy and contain wholesome ingredients, are available just about anywhere, the kids love it, and I can always find coupons and free samples. What's not to like?












A few of our favorites:
TLC Cereal Bars 
GOLEAN Crunch Cereal (Harper loves this mixed with yogurt and fruit)
Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon Cereal (Grayson's favorite)
Whole Grain Pilaf Sides
Waffles (I can't find these in So Bo anymore. Boo!)

3 comments:

  1. I love Kashi products, and I have never tried one that didn't taste great.

    AndyR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony loves the cereal bars, blackberry is his fave. About the waffles, can you get Van's? They're pretty good. They have waffles, pancakes, french toast.

    http://www.vansfoods.com/product/organic-homestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. They used to have Van's at Walmart, but no more. :( I have to stock up out of town.

    ReplyDelete