Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Product review: Stay Fit lunch container

I was doing a little shopping at Ross last week when I cam across a sectioned lunch container by Stay Fit that looked pretty cool, and for $2.99 I couldn't not buy it! It has a gel insert built right into the lid that you can freeze to keep the contents cold from the inside - what a great idea!

I packed Grayson's lunch in it this morning. One downside for me is that I couldn't put his lunch in the container last night because the lid needed to remain frozen. I guess I could have used plastic wrap to cover it until I was ready to put it in his lunchbox, but I just waited until this morning. As you can see, there was plenty of room for Grayson's wrap (turkey, cheese, and lettuce on whole wheat Italian wrap), dill pickles, apples, and carrots.

The lid has side snaps so you know it will stay closed until it needs to be opened. We didn't need it today, but there is also a flap on the top of the lid that holds included plastic ware - very cool! It also fit nicely in Grayson's lunch box.

I give this product a thumbs up!


1 comment:

  1. Was it easy for him to open? I have seen a few of my kids at school bringing things similar to this in and even I have a hard time opening them. They are individual containers though, so not exactly like this one.

    Link up to my Friday Product Review if you would like. :)

    www.kidsdoeathealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete