Friday, April 23, 2010

Annoying commercial #9

This KFC commerical is not specifically marketing children, but this sandwich is making so many headlines lately that there almost no way to avoid it! I don't see why anyone would find this sandwich appealing, but I'm sure KFC is selling a ton of them given all the attention it is receiving in the news. And now I'm giving it attention too...but more of a warning.



Even the grilled version is too  much! 


Sandwich Calories Fat (g) Sodium (mg)
KFC Original Recipe® Double Down 540 32 1380
KFC Grilled Double Down 460 23 1430

2 comments:

  1. This was the first time I've actually seen this commercial. OMG! All that fat and sodium? Way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fat boy that doesn't always eat right, but I can't even think about eating anything from KFC anymore. Just the thought of it makes me nauseous.

    ReplyDelete