Monday, April 26, 2010

Popsicles!

As soon as the weather starts warming up, my kids get popsicles on the brain! I prefer to make my own homemade, but I don't always have the time. I like to keep some store-bought ones in the freezer to have when I haven't made my own. They also travel easier if you're taking them to someone else's home. (I'll blog on homemade ones the next time I make some!)

Edy's makes a good "real fruit" variety that the whole family loves. It does have added sugar, but it is real sugar instead of HFCS like most popsicles have. They also make a ton of other varieties that you can feel good about giving your kids on occasion, including smaller snack size portions.

What is your favorite "healthy" store-bought popsicle?

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Have you seen the new popsicle maker that Williams Sonoma sells? Their site has some good recipes.

    ReplyDelete