Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another day, another lunch

I'm having a lot of fun trying out different combinations with the EasyLunchboxes system I received early last week, and so is my son. Sometimes, getting a new "toy" to play with inspires new ideas or the rebirth of old ones.

Yesterday's lunch was chicken salad and spinach on mini whole wheat pita bread and baby carrots with ranch dip (a HUGE treat around here, leftover from a previous take out order). I also included a string cheese and a pineapple fruit cup (packed in juice). Which reminds me, I need to make a run to the farmer's market!

I made the chicken salad with 1/2 mayo and 1/2 plain yogurt, diced cucumber, dill pickle relish, and some seasoning. Grayson really enjoyed it, and it didn't take long to make at all.

Don't forget to sign up for the EasyLunchboxes giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment