Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Would you like to be a guest blogger?

I would love to incorporate a few guest bloggers from time to time to add to the content of this site. I can only give a fresh perspective on the stage my kids are at right now. I can tell you what I used to do, but it isn't the same as what is currently happening. I'd love to hear from moms who are making their own baby food, starting finger foods, or coping with choosey toddlers. I'd also like to hear from moms of teenagers and how their eating habits have changed since childhood. I also think a dad's perspective would be pretty cool, if I have any male readers out there that would be interested. I'm open to most any idea, and I'd love to include pictures!

If you're interested, please leave me a comment with what type of guest blog you'd like to do and a way for me to get in touch with you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment