Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dinner time!

I'm bad about posting dinner meals, and I'm sorry. Because the early evenings are the busiest part of my day, I simply forget most nights to take pictures!

Last night, I made chicken tacos/fajitas...not sure if they fit either mold exactly. I used my Rachel Ray grill pan to grill up some chicken tenders quickly tossed in taco sauce, lime juice, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper. They take about 10-15 minutes to cook.




For a side dish, I just mixed together corn and black beans with the same marinade I used on the chicken and simmered while the chicken was cooking. Super easy! 

I completely forgot to take a picture of the finished product...of course. I served these with whole wheat tortillas, guacamole, tomatoes, and light cheese. Light sour cream would have been good, but I was out! :(

Another fast, cheap, and healthy dinner on the fly!


2 comments:

  1. Kelly- my dinner ideas run thin! Did you shred the chicken and what taco sauce did you use? Thanks!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete