Monday, March 8, 2010

Annoying commercial #5

Ah, Capri Sun. I think all kids love the pouch. I know I did when I was little. My mom would buy them when I was going on a field trip, freezing them to keep the rest of my lunch cold during the day. It was a very special treat! But for breakfast? Why do you need a pouch of "juice" at home? That seems wasteful.



Not to mention the added sugar in this. Sugar is listed in the ingredients list before any actual juice is. Don't get sucked in by the added nutrients. A piece of whole fruit and a glass of milk would give the same benefits in a much healthier and natural way.

Don't even get me started on the Roarin' Waters they advertise...sugar water for your kids and trying to pass it off as a good way to drink water? Oh for shame!!!

But if you want to offer Capri Sun sometimes, they do make a 100% juice version.  I'm not sure why they can't just do this and nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment